FP SPOMAX S.A. has been operating on the market continuously since 1882.
We're a producer and supplier of machinery, equipment and production systems for milling, feed, food, sugar, chemical, pharmaceutical, as well as for the production of spices, coffee and tea. The company's offer includes also devices for compressing gases and transporting loose materials. FP SPOMAX S.A. is the second oldest company in the industry of milling machinery manufacturers in the world and the oldest company of this type in Poland. In everything it does, it combines the latest technology achievements with traditional attention to quality and precision of execution, which translates into the satisfaction of domestic and foreign customers.
FP SPOMAX S.A. offers a full range of services during the implementation of the investment.
We provide continuous investment supervision starting from consulting, planning and design, through the delivery of machinery, equipment, assembly and commissioning, up to employee training. The company provides its own warranty and post-warranty service. It provides spare parts for all machines and devices produced and offered. FP SPOMAX S.A. has its own foundry, which is equipped with one of the most modern centrifugal casting lines in Europe. The chemical composition of the rolls is strictly controlled during the casting process, and each casting has an individual number. Centrifugal casting technology gives full control over the casting process ensuring a uniform structure of the hardened layer. As a result, the company offers a high quality product that can be used for many years without losing the required operating parameters.
We solve all our clients' problems!
The company's history
- 1882 – Erection of Factory of Machines for Agriculture
- 1905 – Establishing Foundry and start of manufacturing Milling Machines
- 1938 – Change of the company name to Factory of Milling Machines
- 1949 – Nationalization of the company
- 1967 – Expansion of the factory and change of name to Factory of Machines and Devices for the Food Industry “SPOMASZ”
- 1967 – 1975 Erection of the cast iron foundry and new production workshops
- 1995 – Privatization of the company
- 2003 – Change of name to FP SPOMAX S.A.