Statutory bodies

Statutory bodies of the FP SPOMAX S.A. are as follows:
General Meeting of Shareholders,
Supervisory Board chaired by Wojciech Leśniak- General Director of FP Engineering Ltd., the company that holds 33% of shares of FP SPOMAX S.A. and Board of Directors consisting of:

Bogdan Ambroży – President of the Board – General Manager
Przemysław Spalony – Vice-President of the Board – Technical Director

Calendar

2003
The company changes name into FP SPOMAX S.A.
2000
We win our strategic shareholder: FP Engineering Ltd.
1995
Beginning of privatisation changes.
1990
Buying the technology and machines for two layer roll casting.
1985
Introducing computer technology.
1981
Changing the companies name into Production Plant of Machines for Agriculture Foundry.
1967 - 1975
Building of the cast iron foundry and production hall with the area of 6560sqm.
1950 - 1959
Factory modernization, five-time growth of the production.
1905
Establishing of the Cast Iron Foundry.
1882
Ernst Arnold gives the beginning of the „Production Plant of Machines for Agriculture Foundry".